Website Designated Medical
Designated Medical are experts in the provision of medical secretary support and have over 10 years experience and strong connections within the private medical sector.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Designated Medical provides experienced Private Medical Secretarial support to private medical clinicians and Private GP practices in and around London.
Due to rapid expansion and our growing client base, we are looking for an experienced Medical Administrator to join our team.
This Role will include:
• Telephoning GP surgeries to chase up prescriptions.
• Using internal systems to log each call and noting the different outcomes of the call.
• Message patients to update them on their prescription order.
You must be meticulous when it comes to detail, have first class communication skills and have the ability to remain highly confidential about clients at all times. Experience in a medical environment is a must.
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to type and format documents accurately.
• To possess a pleasant telephone manner, and maintain a diplomatic and courteous approach in all forms of communication with patients and Client.
• Able to work quickly in a fast-paced virtual environment
• Able to use software systems and interpret data to resolve patient queries
• To nurture and develop the professional relationships with the Client on behalf of Designated Medical.
• To take ownership of tasks assigned to you either directly by the Client or by Designated Medical and ensure that deadlines are either met, or contingencies created.
• To attend team meetings in London.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and electronic
• Professional and committed.
• Technically astute and able to grasp new software/applications easily.
• Reliable, resourceful and have complete integrity.
Part Time Temp to Perm Position
• Hours – 4hrs per day (20pw)
• Salary to be £22,000 pro rata
If this sounds ideal, please submit your CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://designatedmedical.com/careers/ →