Sarah Gonzalez - The Winning Mum
I am a proud Mum of twins and a Career Transition Coach for Mums. I coach motivated and ambitious Mums who want to achieve better balance between their work-life and family-life or want to create a new career that works better for their family.
I tackle the big career and life issues that mum’s face, including helping you to:
• Create a new career that complements your family-life
• Achieve balance in your current work-life and family-life
• Make your work more fulfilling, without feeling guilty
• Take back control over where you spend your time and energy
• Find peace and confidence in your new identity as a mum
• Re-design your work so you have more quality time for the things that matter most
I take a practical and grounded approach during my coaching sessions and believe that we are ultimately one of our own best resources in deciding our next steps. Through support in identifying our unique values and resources we are able to work through both professional and personal issues, which are often closely linked.
I work with my clients on each stage of the career transition process, from creating professional goals to a complete career shift.
After 11 years in the corporate business world, I found inspiration and fulfillment through my experiences receiving career coaching. I learned during this transitional journey that my inherent strength and passion ultimately lies in connecting with people and it did not lie in sitting behind a computer screen. The power of coaching inspired me to leave my career in Accounting and dedicate myself to helping others with their career transitions.
My new role as a mum now complements my coaching practice. I’m here to help re-design your work so you can have more quality time for what matters most.